Join ALCA™ Florida Chapter
ALCA™ Florida Chapter Membership Benefits:
- Professional Development: the latest methodology, legislation, information, and techniques in geriatric care management;
- Legislation: support of ALCA™ Florida Chapter issues at the state and local levels;
- Marketing and Public Relations: continuing development and strategies to enhance the growth of the association and its members, press releases, media coverage, and more;
- Membership Directory: a printed state listing of members to enhance referrals and inclusion in ALCA™ Florida Chapter's website directory;
- Annual Conference: an annual conference with nationally recognized speakers, informative workshops, exhibits, legislative issues, and networking opportunities;
ALCA™ Florida Chapter Membership Requirements:
A full member is an Aging Life Care Professional™ who is a member of both the Aging Life Care™ Association and the ALCA™-Florida Chapter, dba FGCMA, Inc. The Aging Life Care Professional™, also known as a geriatric care manager, is a health and human services specialist who acts as a guide and advocate for aging individuals, families who are caring for older relatives or disabled adults.
The Aging Life Care Professional is educated and experienced in any of several fields related to Aging Life Care/care management, including, but not limited to counseling, gerontology, mental health, nursing, occupational/physical therapy, psychology, social work or healthcare administration with a specialized focus on issues related to aging and elder care.
To be a member of the ALCA™ Florida Chapter must first be a member in good standing of the AGING LIFE CARE™ ASSOCIATION.
For membership information for the ALCA™ Florida Chapter, contact Doris Haas, RN, CCM, CMC at (954) 334-5821 or email@example.com.
For national and chapter membership, contact:
AGING LIFE CARE™ ASSOCIATION
3275 W. Ina Road, Suite 130
Tucson, AZ 85741-2198
P 520.881.8008 | f 520.325.7925